February New Research Round-Up: Mobile, CIO Best Practices, ACE Rankings | Novarica Insurance Blog
Insights on Insurance Trends & Technologies
- Mobile in Insurance Beyond Personal Lines: Current Trend and Expectations. Mobile has spread far beyond personal lines, with significant growth projected for this year and beyond for policyholder and agent/broker capabilities across the industry. Based on a survey of 75+ CIOs.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in Insurance. BYOD is growing in insurance, but large and midsize insurers are taking different approaches. Based on a survey of 75+ CIOs.
- Moving Into Mobile. 3-page interview with Novarica partner Chad Hersh from this month’s Best’s Review on mobile trends in insurance. Clients and non-clients may download the full article for free.
- Contract Development Planning Checklist. The latest in our CIO best practices checklist series.
- Novarica ACE (Average Customer Experience) Rankings of 37 insurance software solutions, including solutions from Agencyport, Cincom, ECCA, FirstBest, Guidwire, Hyland Software, Innovation Group, Insuresoft, Intuitive Web Solutions, iPartners, Maximum Processing, MULTICO, Napersoft, NxTech, Oceanwide, OneShield, Optical Image Tech, Perceptive Software, Silanis, StoneRiver, SunGard, Thunderhead, Vertex, and Vertafore.