Novarica’s Impact Awards are the only pure peer-recognition honor for insurer CIOs. Each year, a panel of CIO members (no consultants, no vendors, no analysts) select from dozens of case studies submitted by their peers that highlight IT initiatives that had a real business impact.
This year’s Impact Awards Summit taking place August 13th at the Westin Grand Central in NYC will give attendees an opportunity to hear directly from most of the nominees through a series of panel discussions. Panels and panelists include:
Practices and Quick Hit Projects
- Ameritas Project Execution Framework, Josh Everett, VP IT
- Trustmark Testing Center of Excellence, Eshwar Pastapur, VP IT
- Philadelphia Insurance Legal Bill Review, Joanne Curry, Business Relationship Manager
- Citizens Property Online Marketplace, Steve Bitar, Chief of Consumer and Agent Services
- CNA Enhanced Agent Portal, Brooke Groulx, Director of Automation Strategy
- Tokio Marine North America Analytics and Agent Performance Management, Brent Cavan, Manager, Predictive Analytics
- AFBA/5Star Life List Bill Solution, Birye Abebe, Director of IT
- HCC New Product Line and Portal, Partha Srinivasa, CIO
- MetLife Unified Global Trading Platform, Richard Leechchow, Investments IT
The nominated case studies above appear with more than 20 others in the fifth annual Novarica Best Practices Case Study Compendium, which is available at: www.novarica.com/compendium2015
Past nominees and winners have included AIG, American Safety, Allstate Financial, Amica, Assurant, Brickstreet Mutual, Capitol, Cincinnati Financial, Encompass Insurance, Erie Insurance, Foresters, Great American, ICW, Legal & General of America, Oregon Mutual, Patriot National, Penn Mutual, PURE Insurance, RLI Insurance, Tokio Marine North America, XL Group, Zurich North America, and others.